Our Youth Ministry
- On the first Sunday of the month all the young people stay in for the sermon
- On the second Sunday we have Ignite for all young people in school years 7-13
- The third Sunday is our monthly all age service, ALL4God.
- On the fourth Sunday of the month we have Ignite for young people in school years 7-9
- When there are five Sunday’s we either run Ignite for Years 7-9 or as a whole youth group.
Our youth ministry is for young people in school years 7-13 and is a mix of small groups (Connect Groups) as well as larger gatherings and socials.
These groups run fortnightly and are about building relationship with one another and walking together in faith. They general involve snacks, games, bible study, prayer and worship. We currently run a group for Yr 7-9 on a Tuesday evening and two groups for those in Year 10-13 on a Monday and Wednesday evening. If you’re interested in joining a group we’d love to hear from you.
These are Church wide prayer and worship events which we encourage all the young people to. They run on a monthly basis, every 2nd Wednesday of the month, 7:30-9pm at St Peter’s.
When we’re not meeting for Connect groups or The Gathering, we meet up for socials. These involve sleepovers, game nights, outings, food and anything we think would be good fun!
On top of this we’re also part of town wide events and activities, attend Soul Survivor in the summer and have an annual weekend away.
All leaders involved in youth activities have a current DBS check and follow the Elim Church Loughborough Safeguarding policy.
Should you like any further information you can contact the our Youth Pastor, Chris Lewney.
Working with the CCPAS we ensure that all our Youth Workers are DBS checked.
Click here to dowload our Safeguarding Policy
Elim Safeguarding Policy Sept 2015